Information according to § 5 TMG and § 18 MStV
Merzhauser Strasse 173
Phone +49 761 45295-0
Fax +49 761 45295-933
P.O. Box 17 71
Jan Peter Schemmel (Executive Board)
Anke Herold (Executive Board)
Susanne Fröschl (Executive Board)
Register of associations:
Oeko-Institut e.V. is registered in the Register of Associations at Freiburg Local Court under VR number 1123.
UID number: DE 142 117 254
Account Details for Donations:
Bank Code No.: 430 609 67
Account No.: 7 922 009 900
IBAN: DE50 4306 0967 7922 0099 00
Responsible for editorial content according to § 18 Abs. 2 MStV and Responsible for the content under German press law (V.i.S.d.P.):
Jan Peter Schemmel, Chief Executive Officer
Limitation of liability
The contents of this website were compiled with the greatest care possible. The provider assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided on this website. Use of the website’s contents is at the user’s own risk. Contributions identified by name are the opinion of the respective author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the provider. Mere use of the provider\'s website does not give rise to any contractual relationship whatsoever between the user and the provider.
This website contains links to third-party websites ("external links"). The respective providers are responsible for these websites. The provider has tested the third party contents of the external links for legal violations at the time when setting up the external link for the first time. No legal violations could be found at this time. The provider has no influence whatsoever over the current and future design or the contents of the linked pages. The setting up of external links and advertisements does not mean that the provider adopts the contents of the reference or link as his own. Constant monitoring of these external links by the provider without specific indications of legal violations is not feasible. Such external links and advertisements will be immediately deleted in the event of known legal violations.
Copyright and performance protection rights
The contents published on this website are on protected under German copyright and performance protection law. Any utilisation not permitted by the German Copyright and Performance Protection Laws requires prior written consent from the provider or the respective rights holder. This particularly applies to the copying, editing, translation, storing, processing or reproduction of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems. The content and rights of third parties are identified as such. The unauthorised duplication or passing on of specific content or whole pages is not permitted and is a punishable offence. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
The provider expressly refers to the fact that data transfer on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) may contain gaps in security and cannot be completely protected against access by third parties.
The utilisation of the contact data contained in the imprint for commercial advertising is expressly unwanted, unless the provider has given prior written permission to do so or in the event that a business relationship already exists. The provider and all persons mentioned on this website object to any commercial use and forwarding of their data.
Merzhauser Strasse 173
+49 761 45295-0
Person in charge of data protection
Should you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our data protection officer Silvia Schütte at datenschutz--at--oeko.de or at the postal address given above.
Data processing on our websiteThis site doesnot store any personal information of its users.
When we process your personal data, you have the following data subject rights:
- The right of access to the data processed and a right to a copy of the data processed;
- The right to correction if we process inaccurate data concerning you;
- The right to erasure, unless exceptions apply as to why we are still storing the data, for example, retention obligations or statutes of limitation;
- The right to restriction of the processing of data;
- The right to withdraw consent to data processing at any time;
- The right to object to processing of data in the public or legitimate interest;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in case you consider that we are not processing your data in accordance with the applicable regulations. The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information in Baden-Württemberg is responsible for our association. However, if you are in another state (Land) of Germany or outside of Germany, you may also contact the data protection authority in your location.